Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Friday, January 25, 2008

Crazy 8’s Meme

I got this interesting tag from pretty Jennyr and pass this to all my friends online.

8 Things I’m Passionate About:
*** God first before anything else
*** My family and relatives
*** My friends
*** Blogging
*** Chatting
*** Shopping
*** Traveling
*** Eating sad
8 Things I Say Often:
*** Hi, hello!
*** Oh my God!
*** My gosh!
*** Charing!
*** Ambot nimo!
*** Gang!
*** Take care
*** Ay santilmo!
8 Books I’ve Read Recently:

*** Health and Home
*** Cook book
*** Scrap booking book
*** How to be Smart
*** How to cope with stress
***Bible stories for my niece
*** Dami kong books nasa pinas eh
*** Yan lang muna pls..
8 Things To Do Before I Die:
***House and lot with cars here and pinas
*** Help my son to finish his studies and have a good job
*** I love to travel around the world so help me God
*** Buy at least 20 hectares of farm sa pinas
*** I love business pawnshop sana sa pinas
*** I love jewelries kasi
*** More money
*** Good health and happiness
8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over:
*** Here I Am
*** And I’ll Always Love You
*** Power of Love
*** I am Your Angel
*** Forever Is Not Enough
***How Could You Say You Love Me
*** I Have Nothing
*** And I Am Telling You
8 Things That Attract Me To My Friends:

*** Sweet
*** Real
*** Loyalty
*** Generosity
*** Understanding
*** Caring
*** Thoughtful
*** Smart
8 Things I Learn In The Last Year:

*** To travel alone
***Blog
*** a bit in digiscrap
*** a bit about Photography
*** make money while blogging
*** Tama na meron pa akong task..


norm

0 comments: