Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Monday, April 6, 2009

Obama...Dneero..Twitter...You!

I know it it's still too early to give an opinion to our energetic President Barack Obama. He is trying to clean up everyone else mess, give all his best, fulfill his responsibility, gives us hope and challenge all the people especially Americans. I just hope that this fresh, full of energy and a very young President can revive and solve the economic situation we have, solve the war and all the problems that we faces today. May his bright ideas will make the world change.



norm

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a very good peice about president obama

bluedreamer27 said...

hello there my friend
just dropping by here
have a great day and happy blogging
me and my parents were after Obama
we know he could make a lot to help the world from the global crisis