Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Hate These Chores

Tagged from lynn my beauty friend in blogging. Thanks sis! your the best in terms of tagging me.

~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.


3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the masterlist.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe & Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A'La Mode / Joy's In Life / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / Sweet Temptation / The Creativity In Me /YOUR BLOG HERE


~~~END COPY~~~

My Answer: I don't know why I don't like doing household chores especially the cooking. I love cleaning, washing clothes and dishes then I hate ironing clothes. When I was a student I promised myself to finished my studies in order for me to have a nice job in the future because I don't wanna cook. Yes! I did it I worked as a teacher in the Philippines and wasn't able to cooked food in the kitchen. But plan has change I'm now in Canada as live in caregiver to my niece. Even if I didn't cook here but I want to learn and I'm hoping that someday I can stay longer in the kitchen.


norm

3 comments:

Butchay said...

hello b\normz, wala ka chat box so i just left the message here...got a tag for u :)

Tey said...

Hi Norms, hahah I've done this tag too..

I hope you can join this tag too Norms
http://www.teyonlinejournal.com/2008/08/how-do-you-make-money-online-tag.html

Pretty Life Online said...

lol! I got lots of pending tags sis,,, grabe dami mo ng blogs.... thanks for the vote… hope you can vote for me everyday sis!!!!