Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are You a Feminist?

Hello to all my friends. How are you today? As for me here, I'm so relax today that's why I answer many blogthings quizzes and post in my sites. After the test I found that I'm 83% feminist and its true that believe that both men and women should be treated equal or fair. Not only a men can do many things but also a women.




You Are 83% Feminist



You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).

You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.


norm

1 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

wow that was great if you posses that
attitude man and women should be treated equally talaga coz there are somthing a man can do that women cant and vise versa