Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog Experiment

Thanks to you lynn for sharing me always all your tags. I love to pass this experiment tag to my sister Agring and my friend Wincel and to all my friends in blogging. Just copy paste and link.

RULES:

1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

QUESTIONS:

1. I posted this experiment at URL: http://sunshinenorm.blogspot.com
2. I posted this on date (day, month, year): 01 July 2008
3. I posted this at time (24 hour time): 07:51 a.m.
4. My posting location is (city, state, country): Guelph City, Canada
5. My blog is hosted by: Blogger
6. My age is: 37 yrs old.
7. My gender is: Female
8. My occupation is: Caregiver
9. I use the following RSS/Atom reader software: FeedBurner
10. I use the blog format to post to my blog: Blogger
11. I have been blogging since (day, month, year): 14 October 2007
12. My web browser is: FireFox
13. My operating system is: Windows Vista


norm

0 comments: