Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Friday, June 6, 2008

First and Last Tag

I got this interesting tag from a sexy mom shimumsy.
Thanks for this tag sis I appreciated it much take care and God bless you always.


Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative in Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFaboulous 8. A Sweet Taste of Life 9. My Simple Joys 10. In This Game of Life 11. Scribbles of My Life 12. angel's heaven 13. In Depth 14. Republic of A 15. The Creativity In Me 16. You're Next


First
* First real job: Teacher
* First screen name: Norm
* First funeral: Don't remember
* First pet: Browny
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: None
* First credit card: None
* First kiss: Parents
* First enemy: School friend

Last
* Last car ride: Today
* Last kiss: Abby
I would like to share this tag to all my friends online. Just feel free to grab this take care and have a nice day..


norm

1 comments:

vicy said...

Hello!!visiting here..Care to exchange link??