Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Credits

Saturday, January 5, 2008

20 Interesting Questions

Thanks to my two beautiful friends Juliana, Butchay, Jean and Pinaymama for sharing me this interesting tag and I would like to pass this to Prettylife, Mabelle, Amy, Bless, Teebob and Brian
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
***** Well, 25 sana but I got married @ 24 can't wait na
2. What color do you like most?
****** I like pink, red, yellow, white and light green
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
****** I miss and I love you so much honey
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
***** As of now Canada and Philippines pa then later on I want to visit my friends in US and Sweden someday
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
***** My belly I really hate it...hope mawawala nato this year
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
***** cry out loud
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
***** I love my family. I can't live without them
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
***** Buy house and lot, then business, travel around the world and buy farm lot
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
*****yes and I'm married na
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. ..
*****friendly, nice and beautiful
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
***** I wish him to become a successful person
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
***** no regrets ako
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
***** Arrogant and proudy
14. What is your ambition?
***** Before to become a teacher and I did it, now I want to become a businesswoman
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
***** To reach the star...bitaw I have many wish in life pero sa akin muna.
16. What did you do during the first day of the year 2008?
*****With my sis family and some friends
17. What is the only thing you've done in 2007 that you wish won't happen again on 2008?
***** Blank
18. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year?
***** I can't give anything except money and moral support
19. What are you looking forward to this year 2008?
***** All I want this year 2008 is to have plenty of money through blogging
20. ( my question )Which part of your body you love most? and why?


norm

0 comments: