Saturday, November 29, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Recently, my ten year old niece with her mom came to visit our house. I saw her wearing eyeglasses. I advised her mom to check the beautiful selection of Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical. She become interested and plan to purchase the popular online eyeglasses shop at zennioptical.com. My niece is very excited when I told her that they can order many eyeglasses from $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses online.
A beautiful Charming or Proximidade Award from lynn. Thanks sis for sharing this to all your friends online. I like to share this also to my friends namely Lynlyn, Mymy, Wincel, Agring and to all my friends in my list.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Hello to all my friends online. How are you this moment? I hope everything is fine. Well, about me here, the nights are getting longer and colder most of the time. Winter is here and the time for us to wear winter coats, boats and many more.
It is the best time to get ready for Christmas. We all know that Christmas day happens every 25th day of December. It is the annual holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. The date of the celebration is traditional to all the people around the world. Christmas festivities often combine the commemoration of Jesus birth with various secular customs, many of which have been influenced by earlier winter festivals. It is the wonderful time to enjoy and give thanks to the Lord. It’s the time when God show His love to us when He gave His only Son Jesus Christ to save our sins. A time for the family to unite, share the bountiful blessings. It is the celebration of love, a time of sharing, giving and reaching out to the less fortunate.
One way of expressing love is to give a Christmas gift to your friends, relatives and most especially to your family. A gift that is full of love and come from the heart. If you will ask me what kind of Christmas gift that I want to give to my family and friends, I love to give beautiful silver jewellery.
One of my friends told me about the great Sterling Silver Jewellery that she found at keysilver.co.uk. This website offer 92.5% of high quality jewellery products. You can select different kinds Sterling Silver Bracelets with latest style and beautiful design. Aside from that they also offer Silver Bangles, Silver Pendants, Silver Necklace and many more. It is guaranteed safe, elegant and very attractive.
If you are interested like me, just check out the website for more details.
Friday, November 14, 2008
I got this tag long time ago from a sweet friend of mine Jhona. Thank you sis for this tag. I'm so sorry that it's only now that I was able to post this tag because I really forgot it. But don't worry it's here in my draft and here's my answers to the questions below.
1. You can include in the post a picture of your favorite soap or the soap you are currently using.
2. Please post this in the blog which you will add in the "blogs that joined." You can add unlimitted number of blogs as long as this tag is posted there.
3. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.
4. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
5. Remember to come back here at DANCING IN MIDLIFE TUNE (pls. don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list as this is one way to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority :)
6. Tag as many friends as you can. BLOGS THAT JOINED: Dancing in Midlife Tune - Aeirins Collections - BiznHoney - Kidd Designs - Shopaholic Ties The Knot - My Random Thoughts – A Reality Bite – My Wonderful Life – The Creativity of Me - Your Next
1. favorite soap: Safeguard before but I use magic liquid soap lavander
2. facial soap: Ponds Facial wash
3. body soap: Magic soap lavander
4. intimate soap: Lactacyd or any
5. laundy soap: I use tide before but now its all liquid naturelle
6. undies soap: magic soap
7. baby soap: Jhonson
8. favorite shampoo: head and shoulder or any available
9. favorite conditoner: smooth Conditioner
10. baby shampoo: Jhonson
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Hello everyone! How did you spend your Halloween last night. Well, we all know that Halloween is not only for kids it's also for adult to have fun and parties. Most children on Halloween day dress up as witches, ghosts or vampires and they go from house to house playing TRICK OR TREAT. Yes! And since my niece is still a kid, we went to the neighborhood last night and played the traditional trick and treat. We got many candies, chocolates, biscuits and chips from friends and neighbors.